Wed, Nov 15|
Zoom - Will be published on YouTube
Witches & Wine: A Roundtable Discussion
A weekly Zoom podcast filming that gives you the opportunity to be in a round table discussion with Bodhi and a small group of practitioners about topics that matter. *Limited tickets
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2023, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Zoom - Will be published on YouTube
About the event
Join The Blue Bodhi for a witches' round table event filmed every Wednesday at 8:30 CST and will be released on Bodhi's YouTube the following Thursday. Highlights of these episodes will also air on Bodhi's TikTok that Thursday or Friday. So, you will get exposure from this!
Topics will cover things going on in the world, spiritual issues, and more.
Come dressed up and ready to discuss all the things! You're welcome to bring your own drinks!
Each event has seating for only 8 people - meaning there's the perfect balance of 9 total with Bodhi.
PLEASE NOTE: The following rules will have to be adhered to with each filming, so be prepared for this before you check out:
1. These episodes ARE filmed and will be used on a podcast on YouTube. You WILL be on camera.
2. Please come dressed nicely in your favorite witchy wares. Face paint is not recommended because it can cause a glare on the camera.
3. Please have a nice background OR have your Zoom set where you have a background in place.
4. Have a quiet space to attend the Zoom in. Bodhi will have to mute anyone with loud background noise because it causes issues with being able to hear others speak - and you don't want everyone hearing your business, your kids, your pets, etc. Now, we do understand pets and kids can be unpredictable, so don't stress too much.
5. You will be allowed to have a link added to the YouTube description for your business website, social media, etc - but this is not the place or time to plug yourself or your business. We are only talking about topics here that matter. Bodhi won't be plugging any of her businesses or items, so you can't either. :)
6. YOU HAVE TO BE RESPECTFUL AND TAKE TURNS TALKING. Bodhi will not tolerate people speaking over each other or interrupting. She also won't tolerate someone speaking the entire time. Everyone will be allowed a few minutes per response - including Bodhi - because this is a round table and everyone needs a chance to speak.
7. We ask that you only book one or two of these episodes and space them out please. This gives an opportunity for everyone who wants to attend to do so. If we see that you've booked all available sessions, we will refund you and space these out to where you're allowed to be on 2-3 episodes.
8. Please understand that we will be talking about sensitive topics, if you are worried at all that you might have an issue or not be able to discuss things rationally, please don't book.
9. We will open the zoom 15 minutes prior to filming. PLEASE BE EARLY as this gives everyone time to adjust cameras, microphones, backgrounds, etc.
10. If you are late, meaning 5 minutes prior to filming and beyond (after filming starts), you will not be allowed into the discussion as it would interrupt filming and the topic flow.
11. There are no refunds or reschedules if you are late.
Round Table Seat
Please read ALL the descriptions of the event completely before booking. We will open the zoom 15 minutes prior to filming, so please be on time and ready to go. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot wait for you and if you aren't there 5 minutes prior, you won't be let into the zoom after we start filming.$44.44+$1.11 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out